This is my birthday present for my mom since I don’t have enough money to buy her a nice gift. She’s the craziest mom but she has lots of great values in her and I love her for that. Just not when she’s pretty weeeeeirdddddddddd. Happy Birthday Mom! May God bless you more! 🙂 Love you!
Hi to all Apple Mac folks who are like me – having troubles and issues trying to transfer their contacts/phonebook from their Nokia E72 to their new android phone. I’ll just make this brief and direct.
My old phone: Nokia E72 and my new phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I’m using a Macintosh OS. This works on a PC too, but I believe Android is soooo much easier on a PC. I think Apple makes it hard for Android users to sync with a Mac so you can stick with all their products.
- Download the app, Youlu at the OviStore and then run it.
- Turn on your WiFi or your cell data, and on the settings tab, click “Sync with Youlu.com”. They would ask you to register your cell number and create a password.
- On sync, you can either choose contacts, calendar, or both on syncing it with your web account.
- If you want to transfer your messages, click Backup/Restore SMS. They would also sync all your messages on your web account.
- Now, log on to http://www.youlu.com and login with your number and password. Youlu will open a page where you can see all your contacts and messages. Click on the little tool icon and then you can now export the contacts as a .CSV file.
- Import the .CSV file of your contacts on your hotmail/gmail account.
- On your android phone, sync your contacts with your hotmail/gmail account and you’re good to go!
I haven’t tried exporting my messages from Youlu so I am not sure if I could transfer it on my Android too. If you try it, and it works, tell us! You can also download youlu on your android phone from the PlayStore and I think you could actually sync from the app. I am not sure though. :p
Hope this helps you guys! Feel free to comment, suggest or ask at the comment box. 🙂